We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Monday, November 5, 2007

While at the beach last weekend....

I found some fun shops, two to be exact. Since I just moved to this town about 3 months ago this was a happy surprise.

The first store is named Geez Leweez and, though, having a decent selection of yarn, doesn't have the quantities necessary for a sweater or any other medium to large item, though from what I was told by the owner is that she was waiting on several orders. They do have a lot of needle point though, so if that you do needle point, do check it out.

The second store was called Three Crafty Ladies (no webpage but is right down the street from the other store). They appear to be clearancing all the yarn they did carry. They are now down to about a half hamper full of eyelash like yarns with a few balls of ribbon yarn. They do have a bunch of scrap booking stuff as well as beading, and quilting. I was completely ignored by the employee but I have a feeling that was because I came in looking for yarn and not something they really carried.

No comments:

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.