We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and baby shower

Easter and the baby shower went well. I got 4 bouncers which was kinda funny but I got all but one returned and now can buy what I need (storage for baby!). My little one had a good time Easter egg hunting, no pic though.

I am officially not going to have any more knitting classes until post birth so I am selling the washcloths on Etsy when I can get photos taken. I picked them up yesterday and found out that someone stole one of them. I am taking it a a complement that they liked it.

Aunt Kathy: LOL! The really funny part was that I have it on my registry but no one took it off. In fact it was still there when i took it off my registry about 5 minutes ago.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

4 bouncers, lol... of course at first I pictured big men at a club (bouncers) then I hit my head, dummy... it was a baby shower, LOL. I love to give baby gifts but I hate giving a duplicate. Glad you were able to return them for other necessities.

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.