We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sorry...

I have been REALLY busy lately but here is a quick rundown of this month so you don't think I have died or something horrible (what with shootings and such at my apartment complex). Hubby is right now in Hawaii, but before you think he is lucky or something you need to know that he is waking up at "work" for 12 hours each day... sometimes more so he isn't enjoying the lovely beaches or anything. My mother in law is here and we are getting along great.

My car got broken into at McDonalds. I walked out as they were jimmying my car. I was carrying 2 kids at the time so I didn't get plates as they drove off. I have NO clue why they would break into my car. I have a blue POSH car (Piece Of Sh*t Hatchback) that doesn't have air or a radio and has the paint is peeling. I might have understood if we had just filled the tank, but the tank was on E.

We are completely out of the old apartment. I have to turn in the keys but that is it. I even sold the washer and dryer for 250. It feels good to make money!

We went to Chick-fil-A yesterday dressed as cows and got free food (the second Friday of July they have Cow Appreciation Day and they will give you free food for dressing like a cow). On top of that we found out that ever Monday in July all the Chick-fil-A's in our area are giving FREE breakfast! Talk about a deal! I know where we are going for breakfast!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

No Chick-fil-A's in New York. I'd have love to seen a picture of the cow costumes.

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.