We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So when do I sleep?

Looking back at the last week/week and a half, I am starting to wonder if I ever sleep. This is not good. Anyway I FINALLY got my digital camera and my computer to like one another and got the photos on flickr. They are now in my Ravelry stuff but will be posted here soon. It seems that my husband deleted a few of my pics but I still have the yarns and the projects so I am really ok (Thankfully, he didn't delete any of our daughter).

Been designing away. I have 3 designs I am working on for sale purposes. One is the diaper cover/soaker pattern I want to sell via Ravelry. The other 2 are surprises because I want to sell them to magazines and mag companies demand secrecy to the point of craziness!

Now that I know I can get the comp and camera to work together (though not really like one another) I am going to try another kool-aid dyeing thing some time next week. Only this time hand painted. We will see what becomes of it.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

My friend makes those diaper soaker covers I am looking forward to seeing yours.

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.