We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Friday, December 21, 2007

I *should* be cleaning.....

and packing and a bunch of other stuff, but what am I doing? That's right knitting....

I finished knitting up my hair curlers and sewed in the ends this morning. So they are now in my hair and I am wanting to make more knitting stuff. I won't let myself but still have a burning desire to knit. Crazy I know.

On a good note, my little sister wants me to knit for her and she is providing the yarn. Yippie! I like free yarn. Her B-day is in March so should have it done really quick.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I like the idea of knitting curlers. i think I;d like to make a set for my niece and sister. What a cool idea.

I added you to my firends list on Ravelry by the way.

Thanks for playing in my contest. I hope you come back often.

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.