We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pay It Forward contest like thing.

Ok, so The Crafty Cat is taking part in a pay it forward thing on her site and well, I decided why not. I am going by the standard rules, plus my own rule so as not to get stiffed.

1. The contest starts when I get my package from The Crafty Cat. I will be posting a pic of whatever she sends and THAT is the actual contest post. (I will be linking to this post but this is not the post to comment in to get into the contest)

2. Only the first 3 people to comment will be getting whatever I am sending. (Sorry, USA only)

3. You forfeit your entry to the next person that commented if you don't post about entering on your own blog saying you are participating (this means you will be doing a pay it forward on your blog) and you MUST link to my blog.

4. I have 365 days to get this sent to you, though I hate to have stuff looming over my head so it will most likely be sooner.

That is all. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kellycat said...

Oh the pressure! It is all on me now. LOL I won't dissapoint you, but I do have plenty of time after the holidays are over with.

Bianca said...

Sounds like fun, but I can't play along as I am living in Europe. I'm working on my Pay it Forward items at the moment. :-)Wishing you all the best for the coming holidays though

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.