We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

that A.C. Moore class

Seems I was celebrating a little too soon, someone did sign up for one of my A.C. Moore classes but has since withdrawn.

As you can see I didn't do a soap making or a yarn dyeing class, not enough interest for me to convince myself I can make up the costs to actually go out and buy supplies. I am planning to do soap making in Feb. but I need to make some money with the knitting and crochet classes before I go and buy the materials to make soap. I need 4 people to sign up for classes before I can afford examples and a board to display on.

I am sick today, but I am hoping to be better enough to get to the Barnes and Nobel knitting night tonight.

No comments:

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.