We have moved!!! For my new posts click here!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Well that was quick....

I made a calorimetry yesterday and have been working to make a baby hat as well. It is in bulk and I do have pics but I also still have that pesky virus on the computer.

Anyway I did finish both but discovered that the hat didn't fit a 2 year olds head, though 42 stitches in bulky would work for a preemie if anyone is interested! I ripped it and am knitting that again, which it really no wast due it taking only 3 hours steady knitting time. I am posting everything on Ravelry so check it out if you have account.

No comments:

All patterns, free or otherwise are licensed. This means you can not SELL the patterns nor copy and paste them for free on your blog or even give them out for free, but you can direct people to this site to get them for themselves. You ARE allowed to sell/gift/burn what you make with my patterns so long as you don't call yourself the designer, just the maker of said object. If you do sell said object, please link back to my blog.




All photos are licensed and can only be used if they link back to this site. All other content is licensed and MUST have my permission or the license holders permission to use them on another site. Stealing content is not acceptable and in violation of the law.